PLATaFORMA is a small scale modular performance space for experimenting with different theatrical situations: perceptions, the relationship between objects, lighting, sounds, performers and the audience.
The existing technological resources have been adapted to this new size and been made to be controlled more like a musical instrument. The performer who controls the PLATaFORMA makes the space vibrate through an expressive use of technology.
Reducing the size of the theatre spaces and changing the way in which they are controlled, far from resulting in the miniature reproduction of the conditions existing in a theatre, has bought the creation of a stage space with unique qualities.
Adrià Pinar Marcó
Conception and technical development:
Adrià Pinar Marcó and Jan Mech
Additional technical support:
Raul Nieves (FABoratory), Pau Seguí (WoodEaters), Jordi Ruiz, Joan Datzira and Josep Carreras.
With the support of Institut del Teatre and Hangar.org.
- Type of event: Installation-Intervention
- Language: Without text
- Dates and times of performance:
- Performance 1: 22 June 2015 at 12 p.m.
- Performance 2: 22 June 2015 at 12:30 p.m.
- Performance 3: 22 June 2015 at 4 p.m.
- Performance 4: 22 June 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
- Performance 5: 23 June 2015 at 12 p.m.
- Performance 6: 23 June 2015 at 12:30 p.m.
- Performance 7: 23 June 2015 at 4 p.m.
- Performance 8: 23 June 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
- Performance 9: 24 June 2015 at 12 p.m.
- Performance 10: 24 June 2015 at 12:30 p.m.
- Performance 11: 24 June 2015 at 4 p.m.
- Performance 12: 24 June 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
- Duration: 15 minutes approx.
KAFKA’S HOUSE (first floor)
Catalonia Space Exhibition (Students Section) - Space nºG1
Náměstí Franze Kafky 24/3
110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město
Prague, Czech Republic